Ok, so maybe Valentine’s Day isn’t for another month, but that doesn’t mean you can’t show your partner some special attention now. In fact, I invite you to join me in this experiment. The plan is to show your love for your partner in a small and different way each day for a whole month and see what magic happens.Here are a list of 50 things you can do to express your love. If things aren’t good between you and your partner right now, this might be just the thing to slowly melt the ice between you both. If things are already good, this will strengthen your relationship further. By the way, there is nothing expensive on this list so there is no excuse not to give this a shot.
- Write “I love you” in the steam on the bathroom mirror after he takes a shower.
- Offer a back massage with some good smelling lotion.
- Write a poem. Then use to translate a poem into either French or Italian. Then handwrite it out with the translation on the back side. Or better yet, greet your partner at night and read it to them with passion and then hand them the translation.
- While in public, declare “I love you, Matilda!” (not Matilda, but your partner’s name.)
- Make a CD with a few songs that are meaningful to your relationship.
- Invite him to take a bath complete with bubbles, champagne, candles, and maybe a little Barry White. (the music, not actually Barry White in your tub.)
- Surprise her at work and take her out to lunch, maybe take-out food in the park or maybe to a little diner, for a midday romantic interlude.
- Put together a little gift on his pillow: chocolate and a note that says “Your love is like chocolate: sweet and delicious.”
- If your partner has a work presentation at an off site location, have flowers and a note of support delivered there.
- Dedicate a song to him on the radio and send him an email telling him when to listen.
- Cook a special love meal of your partner’s favorite foods. Play his favorite music and turn the lights low for a romantic dinner.
- Give your partner a pedicure and foot rub.
- Send a text message or email that says “I love you!”
- Mail a card and inside write down the top 10 things you love about your partner.
- Give him a picture of you for his wallet that says “I love you.”
- Leave a love note in her car telling her to have a great day.
- Carve your initials in a tree.
- When your partner least expects it, give him a great big kiss, even if it’s in public!
- Go see a romantic movie, sit in the back row, hold hands, and cuddle.
- King for a Day/ Queen for a Day. Declare that you will dedicate a particular day just to your partner to do whatever they want. Maybe start with breakfast in bed.
- Buy a tree and invite your partner to plant it with you explaining that this tree represents the love between you both that will grow over the years.
Romantic Way To Propose A Girl
Chocolate Day – Romantic ways to celebrate! - Health Fundaa
Romantic Ways to Propose in a Same Sex Relationship